Mark T. Bradshaw P.C. is committed to providing clients with outstanding legal services in a professional, ethical, cost efficient and timely manner. Every client engagement is viewed as a collaboration with the lawyer and client working in tandem to achieve the best possible results.
As a client, you are vested with the following client rights guided by our underlying principles and governing professional standards:
- You are entitled to have your private information kept confidential.
- You are entitled to competent and effective legal representation.
- You are entitled to loyalty by your lawyer who shall avoid conflicts of interest with you.
- You are entitled to be kept informed and have your telephone calls and emails returned promptly.
- You are entitled to be charged a fair and reasonable fee.
- You are entitled to a full explanation and written disclosure of any fee to be charged and how it will be billed prior to the work commencing.
- You are entitled to be treated with respect and courtesy by your lawyer and office staff.
- You are entitled and encouraged to participate fully in your representation.
- You are entitled to have all of your questions and concerns fully addressed.