About Mark T. Bradshaw
Mark Bradshaw practices law in San Diego focusing primarily on estate planning, probate, trusts, wills, guardianship/conservatorship, business law and tax. Prior to founding his own firm he spent the first fifteen years of his career as a title and escrow attorney. Handling over 1200 real estate transactions a year Mr. Bradshaw witnessed first hand the importance of legal planning and the consequences when individuals, families and business fail to undertake the most basic actions in handling their legal affairs.
Originally from West Texas Mark calls San Diego home enjoying the climate and range of activities Southern California has to offer. In his spare time you might find him navigating a ski slope, working in the yard, or turning the pages of the latest travel guide.
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A & M University, 1990
- Juris Doctor, Western State University, 1993
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court Southern District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of California
- Trusts & Estates Section State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section San Diego County Bar Association
- BBB Accredited Business
- Greater San Diego Business Association